Social media, when used strategically with other marketing initiatives can be very effective in attracting quality leads and increasing sales by reaching the most appropriate people.
When doing social media marketing, you must make sure the person creating the content really understands the company, the philosophy, its mission, and its community. The logical choice would be to have someone within the company to do the posting.
BUT for most companies this is not an option:
- They can't afford to hire a full-time employee dedicated to social media
- Employees do not have time to learn to use the tools
- Do not have the knowledge of social media etiquette
- Unable to keep current on new social media developments
- Do not want to spend hours growing a quality community online.
It is more profitable for companies to spend their time doing the things they know best, like running the company.
At the Request of our Clients this is a Service we offer-
Since we are implementing other marketing initiatives for our clients, we are able to add social media marketing to complement what we are already doing. We are able to continue nurturing the buyer through the buyer's journey.