Email Address Hygiene
Available from Data Services, Inc.
Maintaining good email addresses on your client base is a must for effective communication, successful email marketing campaigns, and maintaining a good reputation with ISPs. If your list is like most, invalid or improperly entered email addresses are present and are causing missed opportunities to connect with your clients, inaccurate campaign results, and unnecessary costs.
Email address quality issues can be a challenge. Data Services’ Email Address Hygiene tackles a variety of data quality issues and is offered at 3 levels. Choose the level that fits your needs best to improve the quality of your list, identify undeliverables, and flag domain types giving you better control over your email marketing efforts.
- Isolation of Domain Parts
- Syntax/Format Verification and Top Level Domain Verification
Identification and/or Correction of misspelled, missing, or invalid Subdomains or Top Level Domains, and format correction:
firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
janedoe@yahoo -> firstname.lastname@example.org
tadams@juno,net -> email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org -> Invalid
email@example.com -> Invalid
- Duplicate Email Address Identification
- DMA Email MPS (eMPS) Matching
- Identification of International Domains
- Identification of Cellular Domains
- Identification of Temporary (Throw Away) Domains
- Domain Verification