Content Strategy Project Management
Available from Multilogue Marketing
Finding the resource for keeping content marketing plans on track is often a challenge for businesses. Multilogue relieves this pressure. For an annual fee, billed as a monthly retainer, we will oversee the execution off the content marketing plan. This service includes:
- Project management best practices for communicating deadlines and deliverables to the individuals designated to provide content, and helping them, as needed, to manage creation, review, and distribution.
- Monitoring the responses to each content release across the company's online infrastructure (website, microsite, social media sites, press release distribution hubs), and managing the conversation as needed.
- Monitoring and tracking the impact of each communication effort.
- Alerting marketing to the need to adjust a particular content, offer, or conversion process, if needed, to improve the return on content.
- Keep management appraised of the progress of the program via monthly updates and quarterly presentations.
- Make ongoing recommendations, based on reactions to the program in the marketplace, for new ideas or modifications for consideration in future content marketing efforts.