About Omnibus Advertising
- Founded in 1979 by agency owner Rob Reynolds, Omnibus has continued to grow with the help of many long-term clients—many of whom have been with the agency for more than 20 years. Operating from a company-owned, 7500 square foot complex in Arlington Heights, Illinois, Omnibus in-house facilities include:
- State-of-the-art film and video production and digital editing facilities
- Complete 24 track digital audio recording and productions studio
- Internet website and flash production, with a dedicated internet creative staff
- Complete graphic design, production and four color digital printing on-site
- Media planning and buying team, fully staffed with agency-subscribed Nielsen, Arbitron, MM+, Scarborough and other market data tools
The company’s continued growth comes from a commitment to providing clients with a “spectrum of solutions” through integrated strategic planning, production and marketing.